New World Order - Jungle Edition
- Are there questions that must be asked or avoided when visiting someone? Are there topics that can only be raised by the host? By the guest?
- How seriously does the culture take the responsibilities of host and guest? What rules define when someone becomes a host or guest?
- What things are considered courteous to offer a guest: food, reading material, personal guards, attendants, music, entertainment?
- What is considered a courteous response to a host’s offer? Are there things it is considered rude to accept? Rude to refuse? Rude to ask for? Rude not to ask for?
- When a guest arrives, is food or drink offered immediately, after an interval, or only on request? Is there a particular food or drink that is customary to offer a newly arrived guest?
- How do the different customs of various countries and races interact and conflict?