New World Order - Jungle Edition
- Does the layout of cities reflect some philosophy (religious or architectural or political), such as that the “head” of the city must be at the center or the highest point? Were layout considerations mainly practical? Or did most cities “just grow”?
- Are there public or private parks in any cities? What kinds of activities take place in them?
- Are cities generally laid out on a square-grid system of streets or are things more labyrinthine? How wide are the streets and alleys normally?
- What are the landmarks in each city? Where are the interesting neighborhoods, like Chinatown, the dwarvish section, &c., and what things give each area its special character?
- Where do people go to shop? To eat? To have fun? To do touristy things?
- Are certain cities known for certain activities or industries?
- How are city dwellers viewed by country folk?