New World Order - Jungle Edition
- Does the level of technological advancement match the level of social and political advancement?
- What are the major political factions at present? How long have they been around? Which factions are allies, which enemies?
- Are there any potential new forces on the political scene (e.g., a rising middle class, a university gaining unexpected power because of certain discoveries, etc.)?
- How much influence do “special interest groups” such as merchants, wizards, or religion sects, have on court politics? How do they exercise their influence?
- What political positions are considered conservative? Liberal? Unthinkable?
- Are there any shaky political alliances between disparate groups? Why were they formed? How long is it likely to be before they fall apart? When they do, what will the effects be?
- What ancient rivalries and hatreds still affect current attitudes and political positions (examples: ethnic separatist groups; religious wars; family rivalries; racial hatreds)?