New World Order - Jungle Edition
- How far back are there records or tales of historical events? How widely known are these stories?
- Do average people believe the old tales, or do they dismiss some that have a basis in fact?
- How long have there been people on this world? Did they evolve, were they created by the gods, or did they migrate from somewhere else? If there are non-humans, how long have they been around and where did they come from?
- Where did the civilizations begin? What directions did they spread? How was development affected by the presence of working magic? The presence of non-human races (if any)? The actions of gods?
- Which peoples, countries, ethnicities, and races have, over the centuries, fought, been allies, traded, or traditionally been rivals? Where are such old events still important or still causing hard feelings?
- Which peoples, countries, ethnicities, and races have been in conflict or have allied in the recent past? Why?
- Which peoples are considered the most civilized? Which are most technologically advanced? Most magically advanced? Least advanced?