New World Order - Jungle Edition
- Which nations have formal relations with other countries? Who can be ambassadors and envoys? Are there standing embassies and consulates, or are envoys sent only when something specific comes up?
- How are treaties arranged? Are there any significant ones currently in force or coming up for signing?
- How much do official attitudes toward other countries affect commerce and trade? Do merchants pretty much ignore tensions between governments as long as they can make a profit, or will this get them into trouble?
- How much formal spying and intelligence gathering is normally done by governments? By the military? By merchants? Who has the best information-gathering system?
- Which countries are traditional allies? Which are traditional rivals? How do these traditions affect current foreign policy?
- Which heads of state are related by blood or marriage? How important are political marriages? How do ties of blood and marriage affect foreign policy?