New World Order - Jungle Edition
- What is the status of the various arts (dance, music, theater) in society? How are artists viewed? Are they considered to be low or high class?
- Who supports the arts? Which arts are most highly valued and why?
- Are there permanent theaters or concert halls for the performing arts? If so, who owns and runs them? Are there also traveling troupes of performers?
- What do people at various levels of society do for fun?
- What sports or pastimes are common (hawking, hunting, skiing, baseball)? Which ones take skill, money, or liesure time?
- What games are commonly known? Chess, dice, poker? Which are common among everyone, and which are limited to the peasantry or nobility? Are any games or pastimes illegal?
- Are certain countries or cities known for a passion or expertise for particular games or pastimes?
- Are there non-human races who tend to be naturally talented painters, dancers, and so on? How does this affect human practictioners of these arts?
- Do non-human races have their own games and liesure pastimes? How do they differ from human games? How do they reflect the physiology or particular talents of the non-human races?
- What kinds of people are likely to face prejudice: dwarves, werewolves, merchants, women, undertakers? Is this institutionalized (i.e., a matter of law), or is it mostly a matter of public attitude?