New World Order - Jungle Edition
- What is the most common building material? Why is it used (availability, cheapness)? Does it have any major drawbacks (flammability)?
- How are buildings normally ornamented? Carved gargoyles, painted murals, geometric patterns?
- How tall a building can be constructed at a reasonable cost and in a reasonable time?
- What are typical floor plans like? Can people afford to waste space on hallways or do they just have a series of rooms opening into other rooms? Are people’s businesses in their homes?
- Are buildings normally built square, triangular, domed?
- How large is a typical house?
- How many people usually live in a typical house?
- What are the differences in materials and appearance between lower-class, middle-class, and upper-class housing?
- How do city houses differ from those in rural areas?
- How are living quarters arranged? Are bedrooms on the top floors for privacy or on the ground floor for convenience?
- Are parlors or libraries common? Are there special rooms for guests? Are parts of homes restricted to certain members of the household?
- How are houses heated and cooled?